Wednesday, October 8, 2008

a patient tot..

dearest blog..
i should be working morning shift rite now if the headache does not occur yesterday during afternoon shift. The pain that i had was so severe that my tears just roll down my cheeks. Wanna endure to the end of the shift till i can go home to rest, however, yan ping who knew wat happen, took my employee card to register.

lying on the trolley, now i know how my patients feel. very pain of the headache+ a bit of discomfort due to the trolley(unlike our bed) + kinda of pai sai. Although i know they will bring me to the obs ward like all pt, i did not expect them to push me around the dept like wat they did to me yesterday, oh boy, it is really pai sai.. will get back to others who ill treat me yesterday but not forgetting the good ones.

i was suppose to be obs for 1 hr after the med but i vomitted out, therefore, was given IM stemetil instead. Ouch, THE JAB IS ON THE BUTT!!! but thanks to the jab, i am able to be discharge. haha.. wat a experience i had.

but i really wish not to lie down on that trolley again...

many thanks to those who took care of me esp U.. who always be there for me when i need u.. :)

eileen

No comments: